Re: One Line Column Markup

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: One Line Column Markup
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:09:14 +0100

What about

\markup { \line {4 \super { ạ }}} }

Note that LilyPond can use most Unicode characters.

Pato Press wrote:
Thanks James, I've just check that and doesn't work :(
It still gives me the same.
What I need its like having a new character consisting in the "a" in \super mode with a dot under it.

4. \super a %with the "a" aligned over the dot

is that posible? Or ill have to investigate in the creation of chars in a font-set :\ ?

Thanks again!