Re: tempo text

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: tempo text
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:33:35 +0200

У пн, 2010-01-18 у 14:18 +0000, Gerard McConnell пише:
> Hello,
> I'm sure this is in the docs somewhere;
> I've checked the index, sections 4.4 & 4.5, and the
> snippets list, but I can't figure out how to write some
> text (\markup?) above the clefs.
I believe you can use \markup and take a look at selected snippets here:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/writing-text#text-marks

("Aligning marks with various notation objects")

> I'd also like to be able to move the text around that area
> a little bit, for which I'm guessing that it's something like:
> \override SOMETHING #'staff-position = #-8
Mmm...

May be 'X-offset or 'Y-offset or 'offset or 'extra-offset for
Score.RehearsalMark?..

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk