Re: Missing graphic files

From: Patrick Karl
Subject: Re: Missing graphic files
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 00:12:25 -0600

Sorry for the top posting. I managed to trick myself into submitting this item to address@hidden, and it already had a Subject beginning with "Re:". Perhaps that explains the complete lack of response to my submission. Perhaps not.

In any case, I would like to suggest that there are only two reasonable responses to my request:

  *  resurrect the missing graphic files
  *  delete the "Guide for the Absolute Beginner"

As noted in my original submission, I am willing to regenerate the missing graphic files, but someone else with the proper knowledge and authority would have to place them in the proper place.

I am curious how the missing graphic files came to be missing without the concomitant deletion of the Guide.