RE: Understanding spacers err.. spacing

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: Understanding spacers err.. spacing
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:10:11 -0500

Yes I saw that once I had spent far too long on this little experiment.

I guess I was trying to illustrate what I thought was an inconsistency or
unexpected behaviour for the spacer as I often use this method to manually
align things like hairpins for instance, or the odd dotted line  text spanner
when I want it 'just so'.

James