Diagonal slashes in drum notation

From: Brett McCoy
Subject: Diagonal slashes in drum notation
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:19:05 -0500

I am doing some drum notation, starting out with a 2-bar groove, and
then for the following measures I want to just have 4 diagonal slashes
to indicate drummer "basic time" (rather than the % sign to indicate a
repeated measure). Basically, I want to do something similar to the
isolated % repeat
(http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/input/lsr/lilypond-snippets/Repeats#Isolated-percent-repeats)
but for quarter note diagonal slashes. Not sure how to go about this.

-- Brett
"In the rhythm of music a secret is hidden;
    If I were to divulge it, it would overturn the world."
               -- Jelaleddin Rumi