Re: Temporary polyphonic passages in TabStaff

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Temporary polyphonic passages in TabStaff
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 10:27:58 +0100

Federico Bruni wrote:
I guess the problem is that you've inserted \new Voice inside a
variable.
I'm not sure if this is correct.. I think \new commands must be placed
in \score blocks. Right?
Not at all! Read the section on Explicitly Instantiating voices, in the Learning Manual. Also, please remember that using a variable in (say) a \score block is identical to copy/pasting the content of the variable directly into the \score block.

   /Mats