Re: Temporary polyphonic passages in TabStaff

From: Oscar van Eijk
Subject: Re: Temporary polyphonic passages in TabStaff
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:20:14 +0100

(Sorry Mats, just answered directly to you, I still can't get used to the Reply button using the sender's address iso the list :-S Anyway, this is forwarded to the list)
Oscar van Eijk

Oveas Functionality Provider
Zwaardenburg 63 -- 3437 RJ  Nieuwegein
T: +31(0)30 - 889 7812 -- F: +31(0)30 - 889 9117
http://oveas.com -- address@hidden
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: Temporary polyphonic passages in TabStaff Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:17:53 +0100