evince and textedit

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: evince and textedit
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:16:04 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to adapt the configuration explained here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2007-06/msg00185.html

I'd like to set Frescobaldi as editor, so I've changed the line in the
script as follows (I've copied from the preferences of Okular, where
this works):
frescobaldi --smart --line %l --column %c

but it launches Frescobaldi with an empty file.

If I use this line instead:
frescobaldi ${LINENUM}:${STARTPOS} ${FILENAME}

it launches Frescobaldi, opens the right file (but it does not point
to a specific note (just the beginning of the file)
plus a strange second file which can't be read and looks empty.

If I try this, Frescobaldi opens and crashes:
frescobaldi --smart --line %l --column %c +${LINENUM}:${STARTPOS}
${FILENAME}

Any help?

Thanks,
Federico