Re: sheet music site for contemporary music

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: sheet music site for contemporary music
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 18:03:00 +0100

Dear Valentine,
thank You for the link You've sended to me.
I guess the site http://theshadylanepublishing.com/ looks good but it is actually very small, but it is an beginning. Hope it well get
It seems to be specialized on guitar-music. And when You've started Your own publishing site, please let me know!

2010/1/26 Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>
On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 10:18 AM, Stefan Thomas
<address@hidden> wrote:
> A better one, in my opinion, is copyus, because it is specialized in
> contemporary music, but it is not very well known.

Wow, thanks for sharing, I've been on the web a /lot/ and yet I never
stumbled upon this one!

> I'm thinking of making a new site, specialized in contemporary music.
> Publishers in these days do more or less nothing for their composers and I
> guess, we shouldn't  just wait that something will happen.

Well, go ahead if you have enough time. In France there's already
http://theshadylanepublishing.com/ and I'm founding my own publishing
website, but there's always room for more ;)

Cheers,
Valentin