\hideNotes in TabStaff (was: Re: Temporary polyphonic passages in TabSta

From: Oscar van Eijk
Subject: \hideNotes in TabStaff (was: Re: Temporary polyphonic passages in TabStaff)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:39:40 +0100

----------------original message-----------------
From: "Mats Bengtsson" address@hidden
To: "Oscar van Eijk" address@hidden
CC: "lilypond-user Mailinglist"
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 01:13:35 +0100

> Oscar van Eijk wrote:
>>
>> Not quite.... I tested this, and with the sampled I sent in my original
mail
>> that worked fined.
>> Problem is, I need this construct in more locations, but it works ok only
>> the first time it occures :-S
>>
> You have to adjust the "s1*2" to keep the TabVoice contexts alive during
> the full piece (or alternatively update to the latest development
> version 2.13.x, where this trick is no longer needed).

Ahum :blush: I shouldn't have make that mistake :-S
Thanks for your support, this issues is fixed now!

Another one though; also in the original sample you might have seen I use
\hideNotes. Thet doesn't seem to have any affect in the TabStaff. As a
workaround I made set the transparent property of TabNoteHead to ##t.
Is this a known issue or were my expectations incorrect?

Thnx,
Oscar
--

Oscar van Eijk

Oveas Functionality Provider
Zwaardenburg 63 -- 3437 RJ Nieuwegein
T: +31(0)30 - 889 7812 -- F: +31(0)30 - 889 9117
[http://oveas.com -- <a href="mailto:address@hidden";>address@hidden ->
http://oveas.com]