Re: scheme-function to export a note-list?

From: Ewald Gutenkunst
Subject: Re: scheme-function to export a note-list?
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 18:09:25 +0100

> Am 29.01.2010 um 15:29 schrieb Dmytro O. Redchuk:
>
> There are \displayMusic and \displayLilyMusic --- i'm not sure they fit
> but You can try (if not have tried jet).
> --
>  Dmytro O. Redchuk

Hi!

Thanks.
That's exactly what I tried to do. But in this text it's not very trivial to
add the durations of each note in the right way to get the rythmic position of
each note ( there are simultaeous and sequential parts, ties, grace-notes,
other exceptions).

My hope: there is a internal variable, which represents the actual music-moment
for each event.
If not.... I think I have to really understand the stucture of the
\displayMusic text..................

Ewald Gutenkunst