Re: scheme-function to export a note-list?

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: scheme-function to export a note-list?
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 23:29:29 +0100

Am Freitag, 29. Januar 2010 18:09:25 schrieb Ewald Gutenkunst:
> My hope: there is a internal variable, which represents the actual
>  music-moment for each event.

Thanks to Han-Wen's new scheme engraver possibilities, you can now implement
your own engraver (in this case it's simply a listener) in Scheme, which just
listens for all note and rest events and prints them out to the console as
they are caught (they are already in the correct time order)...

Attached is a simple example (actually just the regtest stripped down a little
and adjusted where needed), where I don't bother to nicely format the
duration/pitch. Currently, the duration/pitch is simply dumped as it is. In
your case, you probably want to print it out in a format that can be read into
your favorite statistics program. I'll leave that up to you ;-)

Cheers,
Reinhold

PS: Wouldn't it be great to have a simple statistics engraver, which only
counts how many notes, rests, articulations, etc. a score has?
 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886