indexing the docs

From: Hugh Myers
Subject: indexing the docs
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 20:26:21 -0700

What mechanism creates the index(s) for the documentation? I ask this
because while my printed documentation is badly out of date(I'm
waiting for 12.14 ;-) ) I by chance noticed three problems just in one
project this afternoon; no entry for page number, both entries for
page break point to wrong page. Since this is for 2.10 it is probably
moot, but I thought I'd ask if for no other reason than to find out
how it is done and how it is tested.

--hsm