Re: \partial Problem

From: Hajo Dezelski
Subject: Re: \partial Problem
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 18:35:23 +0100

Hello,

thanks for your hint.

Removing the bar helped "nothing", the warning still exists.
"nothing"= Of course the score looks right, but when I publish score
in Mutopia, I try to provide a Lilypond Sourcescore which compiles
without warnings and errors. Otherwise people may think that ...

@David Kastrup:

But it is an anacrusis. So the + 16th seems to be ok?
Even if I declare the \partial also in melodyTwo, the warning persists.

But ok thanks for your help, I have to live with certain inadequateness. ;-)
Hajo

---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn