Re: \partial Problem

From: Hajo Dezelski
Subject: Re: \partial Problem
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 19:04:59 +0100

Hello Kieren,

this helped indeed. Thanks! But I dont understand how you did it. Did
you put a second melody before (underneath )? And if the MelodyOne has
254 Bars, do I have to write:

>  \repeat "volta" 2 {
>    \partial 16 s16
>    s255...
>  }
>  \repeat "volta" 2 {
>    \partial 16 s16
>    s254
>  }

I didnt find it in the manuals or snipets ...

Sorry, someone is giving help and the one looking for help wants more ;-)

Hajo

---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn