Re: \partial Problem

From: Hajo Dezelski
Subject: Re: \partial Problem
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 19:09:52 +0100

After looking at my own trials:

Before the example which I sent to the list I also tried:

\context Staff <<  { \clef treble \key d \minor \time 4/4  \partial 16
\melody  } >>

without declaring \partial  in the voices. But that provided the same warning.

Anyway: subtile changes provide sometimes the right solutions.

Hajo

---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn