RE: pid leakage in LilyPond

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: pid leakage in LilyPond
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:35:38 -0500

Patrick,

Excuse my ignorance but what is 'interactive mode' in this context?

I use Mac OS X 10.5.8 with Lilypond 2.13.10 and the inbuilt Lilypond editor,
and I cmd-s, cmd-r my way through a piece from scratch so that can be hundreds
of these commands run concurrently in one session. I checked in Activity
Monitor and I only ever get 2 PIDs as far as I can tell, one for the app itself
and one when I hit cmd-r and while it is compiling. I don't see any state PIDs
in Activity monitor nor in terminal running ps.

James