Re: Where are error messages explained?

From: Aaron Dalton
Subject: Re: Where are error messages explained?
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 10:45:21 -0700

On 04/02/2010 10:16 AM, Patrick Karl wrote:
> Where are the various error messages and warnings explicated?  Here are
> two examples:

Usually a search of the mailing list answers my questions.  I agree that
it would be nice if there were a more comprehensive documentation somewhere.

> * programming error: Adding reverse rod
>   continuing, cross fingers

This happens to me with the ambitus engraver.  Something to do with when
the ambitus reaches above and below the staff or something like that.
It's harmless and (AFAIK) is a fundamental issue that you as the
typesetter can't somehow "fix."

Cheers!
Aaron