Re: Community of professional LilyPond engravers?

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: Community of professional LilyPond engravers?
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 13:46:26 +0100

Michael J. O'Donnell wrote:
I am pondering offering engraving services with LilyPond. I wonder if
there are people ready and willing to share information on the
possibility to make modest money this way.

I think the problem with this is that most customers nowadays have big expectations on having an audible version. For example Sibelius ships with Garritan Personal Orchestra, and Sibelius generates a quite usable audio rendering of the score.

Bert