Re: Community of professional LilyPond engravers?

From: Kale Good
Subject: Re: Community of professional LilyPond engravers?
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 11:49:22 -0500

I'm about to graduate college with a music degree and am trying to
figure out how to make a living with it (other than teaching guitar).
Engraving with Lilypond is one of my many ideas. I've done a few
small-scale compositions on it and am nowhere near the fluency level I
would need to do this professionally, but you can count me in as well.

Kale Good
www.phillyguitarlessons.com