Re: RemoveEmptyStaffContext erases previous setting

From: Neil Thornock
Subject: Re: RemoveEmptyStaffContext erases previous setting
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 09:50:28 -0700

My understanding is that LilyPond can only take one \layout block -
no?  So any subsequent layout block will override the previous one.
Have you tested this with settings other than RemoveEmptyStaffContext,
to see if two layout blocks will work under any other condition?

I don't think it's buggy at all.  You just need separate layout blocks
for different components of your project.  I always have one for
scores and a different one for parts.