Re: vertical spacing

From: Ole Schmidt
Subject: Re: vertical spacing
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 13:11:36 +0100

>  \paper {
>    before-title-spacing = #'((space . 20))
>  }

that worked, thanks!
I could not find that one in the docs btw

> If you don't have a title between two \score blocks, then you would use
> "between-scores-system-spacing" (and not between-system-spacing, be
> careful of the name, which is similar but the first one is about
> spacing between two systems **if they are in different scores**).

nor did I find that one...

> I also changed the indentation (which software do you use to input .ly
> files, that produced this indentation?).
I use Jedit/Lilypondtool.
if you could give me a hint how to configure jedit properly I would be
greatful:-)

> PS: "Kurzfassung" as opus seems a bit odd in the result...  ;
I found that whole using-header-whithin-book complex and
what-is-displayed-and-what-is-not-displayed
 somewhat confusing and "Opus" did work...

ole