horizontal space after rehearsal mark (or bar line)

From: Per Eric Rosén
Subject: horizontal space after rehearsal mark (or bar line)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 12:03:43 +0100 (CET)

Hi everyone!

What ways are there to add horizontal space after a rehearsal mark?

In detail: How to shift notes and their textscripts to the right, to get the rehearsal mark and text-script besides each other instead of the
(i my opinion somewhat ugly) vertical stacking?

Or, if that is hard: How to increase the x-padding of a double bar?

I the example below, the "M2" get spaced above the "Tutti". Some extra space after the double bar would avoid stacking.

Using lilypond 2.12.2 (lilypond.org installer) on Debian 5.0.4 AMD64.

---- test.ly ----
\version "2.12.2"
\score {
  \relative c' {
    \clef G
    \time 4/4
    c'1 d  \bar "||" \mark \markup{\box "M2"} e( \f ^\markup{Tutti} f)

I have tried "extra-spacing-width" and looking for other ways, but nothing found in the archives by the search words I could come up with at least ...

Thanks in advance!
Per Eric Rosén, Uppsala, Sweden
--
^): Per Eric Rosén http://rosnix.net/~per/