Re: fretted string chord notation

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: fretted string chord notation
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:13:05 +0100

Gerry Prosser schrieb:

(cc'ing to list)
Thanks, Marc, that's one way; but sometimes there are alternative lines of chords 8-( Another way would be to put it as markup in the notes, raised until it lines up with the printed cholds. But encapsulation principles indicate that Capo settings really should be with the chords.
Yes, you're right - but I don't know any *proper* solution, sorry.

Marc