LilyPond Report will be returning; submissions

From: Graham Percival
Subject: LilyPond Report will be returning; submissions
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 00:28:06 +0000

Hi all,

Valentin and I are bringing back the LilyPond Report.  The current
plan is one issue every two months.  If more people get involved,
we might make it once a month.

I'm not going to bother with any of the cutesy fun stuff like
snippets, interviews, postcards, statistics... or pretty much
anything in the old ones.  My contribution will be a mostly
factual (possibly with grumpy editorializing) reporting of
development news and mention of any major discussions on the
mailing lists.  Oh, and my biggest contribution of all: I'll be
uploading it on schedule, and the basic news will be there.

If anybody wants to do cutesy stuff... or just wants to make sure
that I mention development news that I might not have noticed
(like anything to do with tab notation), send me a submission (or
just a reminder, in the case of new features or bugfixes) before:

        Thursday, 25 Feb 2010.
          (any time in any time zone is ok, as long as it's
           before the 26th wherever you live.)

The Report will be up on the 28th.

Cheers,
- Graham

(if anybody's wondering why I'm doing it, it's because I want
somewhere to announce GOP and GLISS when they happen)