Re: Changing staff size

From: David Stocker
Subject: Re: Changing staff size
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 08:57:30 -0500

Trevor,

I'll prepare a rewrite, perhaps this afternoon.

Thanks!

David

Trevor Daniels wrote:

David, you wrote Wednesday, February 10, 2010 4:53 PM

I just saw the warning about staff spaces at the bottom of the documentation page. The question remains, is this behavior beneficial? If so, should the documentation and command wording simply be reworked?

David, if you are willing to rewrite this part of
the documentation (as you suggested), I'm happy to
receive your contribution and edit it into the
manuals, or guide you in doing it yourself, whichever
you prefer.

Trevor