space-between-pieces

From: David Bobroff
Subject: space-between-pieces
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 18:38:14 +0000

I'm trying to put extra space between consecutive pieces in a \bookpart{} block and have been unsuccessful. I have looked carefully through "4.1.2 Page formatting: Vertical dimensions" and tried a number of things, but none of them seems to apply to this situation. The only thing that has done anything to increase the space between pieces is inserting:

\markup{ " " }

...between their \score{} blocks. This helps some, but I'd like a bit more space and I'd like to be able to control the amount of space as well. Help?

-David