Re: Conditional runs

From: Karl Hammar
Subject: Re: Conditional runs
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:27:51 +0100 (CET)

Karl:
> I try to do conditional lilypond runs. I can do that by having different
> files which includes the common parts, but I'd like to have just one
> source file and specify which version to use (in my case, mostly different
> page sizes). So I'm trying out the #(if (defined ..)) construct.
> 2, what is "lilypond -e '...' meant to be used for?

  Reading the manual [1]..., I read that I need use-mudules:

$ cat test.ly
#(use-modules (guile-user))
\version "2.13.0"

%#(if (eqv? #t (ly:get-option 'flag))
#(if (defined? 'flag)
  (display "\n\tYes!\n")
  (display "\n\tNo!\n")
)
$ lilypond -e '(define flag "a")' test.ly
GNU LilyPond 2.13.0
Processing `test.ly'
Parsing...WARNING: #f: imported module (guile-user) overrides core binding
`%module-public-interface'

        Yes!
$

  Is that warning simply stating an obvious fact, or is there a problem?

Regards,
/Karl

[1]
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/usage/command_002dline-usage#Command-line-options-for-lilypond

Karl Hammar                    Aspö Data               address@hidden
Lilla Aspö 148                                                 Networks
S-742 94 Östhammar          +46  173 140 57                   Computers
Sweden                     +46  70 511 97 84                 Consulting