Re: lilypond tool and MidiInput

From: Peter Chubb
Subject: Re: lilypond tool and MidiInput
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:37:40 +1100

>>>>> "Trevor" == Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> writes:

Trevor> Graham Percival wrote Sunday, February 14, 2010 10:49 PM

Trevor> Peter's original announcement, with articulate.ly and some
Trevor> instructions for its use is at
Trevor> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-08/msg00108.html

I try to keep it up to date at
http://www.nicta.com.au/people/chubbp/articulate --- people have been
sending me bug reports, which I've been trying to address as I have
time, and the result keeps getting better.

As add-on scheme/lilypond code it doesn't really quite fit into the
current LilyPond codebase anywhere that's obvious.  Any chance of
adding a `contrib' directory so things like this could be distributed
with LilyPond?  Or if not that, then a `loosely related work' section
to the webpage?

--
Dr Peter Chubb        www.nicta.com.au      peter DOT chubb AT nicta.com.au
http://www.ertos.nicta.com.au           ERTOS within National ICT Australia