Re: Mailing Subject Format Inquiry

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Mailing Subject Format Inquiry
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 00:21:44 -0000

Steven White wrote Monday, February 15, 2010 6:41 PM

I'm currently working on tweaking the placement of a note in a two voice segment. Working on this Scriabin piece "Two Poems" There is an odd "Chord" in the piece where all the members are not of the same durations. I think to get it in place I need to over ride the direction of the note head and move it in to place.

Not sure exactly what you want here, but Chopin's
piano music is full of chords containing notes of
differing duration.  There's an extended example of
how to deal with them in the Learning Manual.  Have
a look at section 4.5.3 Real music example to see
if that helps solve your problem.

Trevor