Re: Re: 2.13.13 and previous devel versions has such error

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: Re: 2.13.13 and previous devel versions has such error
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 21:13:12 -0800

2010/2/15 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng <address@hidden>:
> Reboot system? I've never thought about it, but it may not be the key. Any
> versions before 2.13.10 can run without problem. The same error occurred in
> the versions (perhaps) 2.11.50-51. Perhaps further 2.14 can run without any
> problem?
>   If I still can't find the key, I have to either continue using 2.13.7 or
> use command line, which is annoying to me.

2.13.7 was around the time fontconfig, pango, and freetype were
updated to fix problems on OS X 10.6, so maybe this upgrade corrupted
your font cache.

Have you tried removing the font cache, and then install 2.13.13 after
doing this?

On Windows, the location of the cache is
"%USERPROFILE%\.lilypond-fonts.cache-2".

-Patrick