Lilypond download

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Lilypond download
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:32:21 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

An old issue, known to dutch Lilyponders: Trying to download the latest Lilypond version via http://www.lilypond.org. I have to unset my dutch LANG environment variable before starting Firefox, or else I will only see version 2.13.7 on the website, not 2.13.13 or whatever the current development version is.

Until someone knows how to fix this forever, I'd prefer to see the page in English for the time being.

--

Martin