Alignment of rests

From: Robert Clausecker
Subject: Alignment of rests
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:22:55 +0100

I've  created a two line staff (for congas). Sow my question is, howto
chnge the default alignment of half rests to look someway better then
now?

The staff is defined like this:

\new DrumStaff \with {
    drumStyleTable = #(alist->hash-table bongoStyle)
    \override StaffSymbol #'line-positions = #'(-2 2)
} \bongos

And an half-measure-rest (r2) is positioned just in the center between
the two lines, that looks very uggly. Is there a way to put it right
onto the lower line?

Yours, Robert