Re: The Drummer's Gigsaw: UPGRADED version.

From: Philippe Hezaine
Subject: Re: The Drummer's Gigsaw: UPGRADED version.
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 11:34:34 +0100

Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) a écrit :
Hi, I always wanted to ask: Is "Gigsaw" is a typo instead of the correct Jigsaw, or is it intentional?

Thanks,

Bert

Once I wrote on LAU list to ask for a difference between Puzzle and Jigsaw and made a typo by writing "gigsaw". After some answer I realize that I made a pun and fell about laughing. Then I intentionnaly kept this good time in my title.
Cheers.
--
  Phil.