Re: Adding Lyrics to a rest in \lyricmode

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: Adding Lyrics to a rest in \lyricmode
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 22:32:06 +0100

lyrics can contain markup. And markup can contain accidentals.

On 21.02.2010, at 20:15, keith Luke wrote:

Thanks for the examples.  These suggestions work great!!!  I can now place lyrics that are independent of notes.

Now I would like to know how to include accidentals in the lyrics.  The lyrics have the note name so I want to be able to add lyrics such as F# or Bb using the sharp and flat font chars.