Re: odd time signature.

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: odd time signature.
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:49:13 -0500

2010/2/19 Philippe Hezaine <address@hidden>
Hi all,

I want to come back on this amazing thread dated of November 2007:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2007-11/msg00436.html

Perhaps I don't understand very well the purpose and I need some
enlightenment.
I attach a file where you could see and hear a comparison between 4/4
and 4/5.
The two lower are written without \times { } and the two upper with them.
And they are in sync each other.
Are we standing in front of an "Ars Nova" speculation? ;)
Or am I missing something? It would be more probable. I think Timing_translator doesn't matter there.
Friendly.

Hi Philippe,

Nice rhythms :)

What is confusing about the previous thread?

Trevor.

--
Trevor Bača