Re: Marking cross-staff unisons

From: Michael J. O'Donnell
Subject: Re: Marking cross-staff unisons
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 17:03:57 -0600

Robin,

Thanks very much. That's just what I was going to try to work out, and
you've done it all.

I'll think about whether this can be made into a nice set of definitions
for a file full of utilities to include. I can probably expand that
stencil so that it handles all the cases, and doesn't have to preclude
normal glissando in the same score.

Cheers,

Mike O'Donnell