Re: Strange message with autochange

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: Strange message with autochange
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 22:21:52 +0100

I can add the bug to the tracker, but can you make a short snippet (http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/web/tiny-examples#Tiny-examples) that demonstrates the problem. and then a sentence or two that explains what the behavior should be. Then I'll know what to add, 'cause I don't ever use the autochanges, so I don't really know what the expected outpus should be.