Re: Strange message with autochange

From: George_
Subject: Re: Strange message with autochange
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 14:08:22 -0800 (PST)

Okay, I've put the snippet in the quote. Basically the first change shows the
\change not working; the second one shows the \change working. Regardless,
both produce errors in the log.

> \version "2.13.7"
>
> \new PianoStaff {
>               <<
>                       \new Staff = "up" {
>                                       \autochange \relative c' {
>                                               \change Staff = "up" r16 b e g
> \change Staff = "down" fis c b a g
>                                       }
>                       }
>               >>
>       }

\change Staff = "xxxx" doesn't seem to apply to rests, even when in written
as b16\rest instead of just r16. I'm not sure what other information should
be put on, there's the rest of this thread, or just ask me if you need more
info.

Thanks

George