Re: pointAndClickOff in a "book file"

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: pointAndClickOff in a "book file"
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 13:53:21 +0000

FFS everybody.

Federico: omit point-and-click from your music definition files.  Then make
  violin-score.ly
  cello-score.ly
  all-book.ly
which just include your point-and-click NETURAL music definition
files.  In the -score files, put your \score and enable
point-and-click and the top of it.  In the -book file, put
\pointAndClickOff.

- Graham