Re: text in staff and markup text font=addlyric font

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: text in staff and markup text font=addlyric font
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 00:06:04 +0100

As I understand it, these kinds of things only work with extra-offset.

On 07.03.2010, at 22:41, Jay Hamilton wrote:

version 2.12.2
Subject: text in staff

I want to place test inside the staff lines
from the manual it looks like I should use some form of
\once \override TextScript #'script-priority = # %(some number here)

but it's not giving me a result that I can understand/use.

Should I try using some sort of 'padding' verbage or what?

And I need to have markup {"Text"} be the same size as
\addlyric.  But I don't understand how to figure out what the lyric size is
I do have
#(set-global-staff-size 25)

Where do I look to figure this out

Thanks