between-system-space in each score

From: Antonio González Fernández
Subject: between-system-space in each score
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 00:51:51 +0100

I am lilyponding 5 little scores together, and 2nd score fill one page and one staff from another page. I want to put all the staves together in the same page.

- If I change between-system-space in the \paper block 2nd score is OK (so it can be done without reducing note size), but the other scores have the staves too close.

- If I make a break line between 2nd and 3rd scores it fills one page automatically but Lilypond reduces by one the number of systems and horizontal spacing doesn't like me.

- Changing Y-extent, Y-minimum-extent, etc in the bottom staff disrupts separating title from the 1st staff

I think that it would be best if there was a possibility of changing between-system-space in each score, but I don't know how.