lilypond-glyphs in other programs

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: lilypond-glyphs in other programs
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 09:27:59 +0100

Dear community,
I would like to use single signs  of the lilypond-font (e.g. the sharp-sign) in a text-programm, for example in open-office or in LaTex. I don't want to make musical examples, but single signs in text, I need it for the explanation of special symbols, like this way:
The sign                               % here I would like to input lilypond's symbol for the quartertone-sharp
 a quarter-tone higher than the written note.
Does someone know, how this can be done?