Re: RhythmicStaff Multimeasure Rests

From: Jay Anderson
Subject: Re: RhythmicStaff Multimeasure Rests
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 22:32:34 -0700

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 3:19 PM, Neil Puttock <address@hidden> wrote:
> \override RhythmicStaff.MultiMeasureRest #'staff-position = #0.01

Thanks. That works great.

Now I just have to deal with
\context{\RemoveEmptyRhythmicStaffContext} killing my settings. I
remember following the discussion recently, but I couldn't find a bug.
Was one written?

It's especially annoying here.

If I put this in a common file included by both the score and the part:
\layout
{