Re: Line breaks and text positioning

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: Line breaks and text positioning
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:32:47 +0100

On 11.03.2010, at 18:34, Phil Holmes wrote:

There is what looks like a problem in how LilyPond calculates line breaks when there is some text to display. The example I've attached shows markup but I know it also applies to Tempo indications. Is this a known bug (I have searched and can't find it)?

I know it can be worked around with \break, but as a general rule it shouldn't be necessary to do this.

--
Phil Holmes