Tuplets with different note lenghts in bagpipe music

From: Erden Oguz
Subject: Tuplets with different note lenghts in bagpipe music
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 19:41:26 +0100

Hello,

due to the real rhythmic expression of tuplets as played in Strathspeys in
bagpipe music, I am trying to write down tuplets with different note lengths:

\times 2/3 { f16 [e16 c4] }

Unfortunately, the last note, the crotchet is not beamed to the preceeding
semiquaver notes.
Lilypond states an error, that the stem of the crotchet couldn't fit in the bar
(in German, Warnung: Notenhals passt nicht in Balken.

Could please someone give me a hint for a tweak? Thanks for reading.
Yours Aye,
Erden