lilypond-book question

From: Kees van den Doel
Subject: lilypond-book question
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 21:16:34 -0700

 Hi all,

How am I supposed to use lilypond-book on windows?

I'm in  a cygwin csh shell. Instructions say:

>To produce a PDF file through PDFLaTeX, use

>    lilypond-book --pdf yourfile.pdftex
>    pdflatex yourfile.tex

lilypond-book is however not a recognized command.

I then tried (after finding lilypond-book.py and some guessing)

python 'c:\program files\lilypond\usr\bin\lilypond-book.py' foo.lytex

and get:

running latex...Dissecting...lilypond-book.py: error file not found:
screech-boink.ly

I can't find anything in the docs, but haven't read them cover to cover. (My
miktex is fine.)

Appreciate any help,
Kees