outside-staff-priority fails for TextSpanner with BarNumber

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: outside-staff-priority fails for TextSpanner with BarNumber
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 07:51:29 +0100

In the following example I cannot get the bar number below the text
spanner. I tried to change the outside-staff-priority but this does
not work.
Regards,
Frédéric

\version "2.12.2"
\relative c' {
        \override TextSpanner #'outside-staff-priority = #350
        \override BarNumber #'outside-staff-priority = #0
        \textSpannerUp \override TextSpanner #'(bound-details left
text) = "Stringendo"
        c4\startTextSpan \repeat unfold 38 c4 c4\stopTextSpan