Re: Enhancement request

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Enhancement request
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 15:31:18 -0000

Hi Phil,

The attached image is how this appears in the Chappell version of "The Mikado".

Your example isn't technically a situation where "the same note occurs with two different accidentals in the same chord" -- it has two different voices!

Cheers,
Kieren.

Understand that. I was quoting from the "Multiple Voices" section of the Reference, and understood it to mean that when there are 2 notes in 2 voices but which have the same fundamental note, only differing in an accidental, then LilyPond doesn't support this. I do have the chords set in different voices and it shows as in the attached clip - it incorrectly makes the first note of the 2nd voice a natural.

--
Phil Holmes