Re: documentation help seriously needed

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: documentation help seriously needed
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 21:14:26 +0000

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 04:54:52PM -0400, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
> Hi Graham,
>
> > and think you might be able to help with category 3
>
> Check...

ok.  Take a look at

in particular, see if you can suggest an example for the NR to
take care of chord-skips.ly.  Then keep on going with the "info
from regtests" page.

> > please contact category 2 (CC'd on this email) or me.
>
> Hmmm... no cc, so I'm contacting you.

Hmm, I guess the mailing list stripped it out.  Do you see one
on this message (since I'm sending it directly to you) ?

Cheers,
- Graham